Effective date: Sep 1, 2022
Sheeter (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the site https://sheeter.ai website.
This page will be used to display the collection, usage, and disclosure of personal data when you visit this website in your browser or via a web-view app.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
Types of Data Collected
When you use our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide site features to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use this site at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Google Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Sheeter uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services and track abuse of our services.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To collect usage statistics
Disclosure Of Data
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Data we collect is used to provide and improve the site.
Sheeter may disclose your personal information under the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Sheeter
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of our Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
So, always check this page for the latest version of the policy.
- Email:[email protected]